Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 303

Today's blog post comes to you courtesy of Zee!

When my laptop kicked the can back during the summer, I didn't worry about it too much. I had netflix for my movies, and I could catch up on Facebook at work.

But recently with the writing bug biting at my heels every day, I've been feeling the pains of not having my own computer.

Zee has been feeling it too, some, I guess, and she bought me a netbook!

Red, cuz it's extra stylish.

And since it has a webcam, I can look forward to seeing Zee's pretty face long before her mid-term leave! (She is camera shy and refuses to send me a picture.)

So I am in tech-heaven right now. With this, knitting, and my new Professor Layton coming in the mail tomorrow (Yay, Christmas!), I'm not going to be short on fun things to do!

I am happy to report that the plague has left the South!! This time two million fish died in the Chesapeake Bay. Scientists say the fish should have migrated to warmer waters, but they were lazy and stuck around just long enough to freeze to death.

MediaIte claims it's the Apocalypse... Purely because that's more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis