Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 283

Ugh. I was going to try to do my first blog meme thing, but I still have to wrap presents, finish my Korean lesson of the day, and write Zee.

A girl can only do SO much.

And by "write Zee," I mean really write Zee. I have sent off a hand-written letter almost every day since she left. I usually don't write Saturday night to give myself a little bit of a break, and because the mail doesn't run on Sunday anyways. But Sunday through Monday, like clockwork, I get into bed, pull out my stationary, and get to penning. I tell stories, recount some of our memories, write about dreams and the future, complain, love, vent, comfort, and generally just put down whatever is on my mind.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep it up, but she enjoys them so much I feel inspired every night as I sit down to write.

Heather says she tried to write her husband while he was deployed, but he never got her letters. So she stopped.

Did anybody else have trouble sending their letters? Is it pretty normal to write and send letters by hand, especially in this day and age?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis