Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 277

I miss my girlfriend.

So I'm happy to announce that with today ending, there are only NINE MONTHS LEFT (approximately) until Zee is home! Yippee!

My trip to Knoxville has ended, and I'm once again writing from the warmth of my beautiful purple comforter. It was fun to see my friends and to spend so much time with my wonderful wifey, Heather, after way too much time apart (Darn you, Hawaii).

Speaking of Heather, today is her Two Year Anniversary with her husband! Congratulations on two beautiful years and many more to come!!

Interesting things happened on my trip to Knoxville:

1. I shot a gun for the first time. I did fairly well.

I can't remember if I had eight or ten shots, but, for the sake of my ego, let's assume eight. Also, I wish I'd gotten a shot of my second time shooting, because that time I got a bulls-eye!

2. I had a talk with Heather's father about my gayness, despite much trepidation.

3. I received beautiful presents from Heather and Spargo. Heather's was a GORGEOUS pendant, hand-made in India. And Spargo's catered more towards my geeky side.
Yes, those are printed tin plates of the original Star Wars movie posters. Yes, you should be jealous.

4. I bought more books, and I'm happy that my religion and science fiction sections of my library are growing quite nicely. Heather even showed me her system for cataloging her books, and I'm so excited to do a complete inventory of my collection in April!! (Yes, I had to find and set a specific date, because it will take all day.)


And that's all she wrote, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis