Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 298


Well, it looks like I'll have to make tomorrow's blog post from work. Once again the internet is not working on my netbook, for reasons that I cannot fathom. Mom has her computer here, but I don't feel like wrestling it from my sister.

Today was a much better day than yesterday. Yesterday ended with me curled miserably around my phone, praying for a phonecall from Zee. I got that call, but there was a misunderstanding and the call was cut short. Boo.

But today I got to chat with her for several hours through Gchat, and it was, once again, a wonderful conversation. I love talking with her!

Work was slow, because we had tons of snow - something we in the South aren't used to - but I didn't mind because I was wearing my new, adorable retro dress that I bought this weekend.

And now I'm in bed after doing my exercises - 20 pushups, 60 crunches, 100 leg lifts, along with some other ARM and leg exercises - and I'm ready to try and write a little and maybe hear from Zee.

So, yeah. Good day. Thank you, 298.

Location : 232-240 Sanders Ferry Rd, Hendersonville, TN 37075,
Posted with love via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis