Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 301

There are so many things going on in my mind tonight. Family, gender, communication, heartache, empathy, pain, happiness, exercise, boredom, frustration - there are a million directions I could go.

But I think instead I will keep this brief. I will take out my contacts, because they hurt my eyes. I will daydream of Zee and hope she calls. I will play my Nintendo DSi. And then, when I'm fully relaxed and too distracted to care, I will fall asleep, in peace and with a smile on my face.

Before I go, though, you should know that my girlfriend is adorable. We had a near break-up a little over a week ago, and I think she's trying to apologize again in her own way...



This little beauty showed up at my apartment last night, taking me completely by surprise. It's from Mod Cloth, an online retro clothing store (mostly) that I completely adore.


I think it adores me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis