Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 183

I'm not sure why I'm so tired.

But this whole "not-having-a-job" thing is hard work!
It only confirms that I do not want to be a housewife.

Nor do I want a housewife.

I want a maid.


one of these will do


But never fear! Jobs loom on the horizon!

I had an interview today, even, for a full-time writing job.

If I got the job, the part I'm most excited about is the prospect of listening to my music while I work. This means Bollywood 24/7.

We'll see. I still have to go to a second interview.

I already know what I'm going to wear.

Now, excuse me, if you will. As I said, I'm feeling tired and I still have to do the dishes.

Since I'm the only person in the house without a job or school, I'm expected to do all the cleaning and cooking.

Which is why I could not be a housewife.

2 comments:

  1. I was just contemplating how tiring having a job is! Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL KILL IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis