Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 182

Woooow, I've never come so close to forgetting to update before.

I don't have internet here, so yay for smart phones!!

Tonight I'm chilling in what I call my "home town," even though I only lived here four years. I was an AMAZING sister and agreed to drive my sister two hours west so she could go to prom with all her old friends.

I don't mind driving. The only issue I have is an entire evening spent alone in our house. Especially since that serial kidnapper just hit up our county. Eek!!

I'm distracting myself with Star Trek Tech and Say Yes To The Dress. And figuring out this new blogging app.

Did I say I was distracting myself? Because that's very true. I can't focus on this.

I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis