Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 176

I need to re-evaluate my blog posting schedule. Usually I write at the end of my day, to mark that another day is done. However, my new job has greatly changed my time-table. I got off work at the same time as my trainer, and she was the first cut. I still didn't get home until 10:30, which doesn't leave a whole lot of wiggle room for blog writing.

Oh, well. Day-time posting it is.

I'm really going to enjoy this night schedule. It's PERFECT while Zee is gone, and I can make friends with people at work, who keep the same hours as me.

Awesome.

I want to say a HUGE thank you for all the suggestions you left on my last post. I'm putting her package together tomorrow and Saturday (our anniversary has kinda snuck up on me), and now I think I can do our ONE YEAR justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis