Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 335

Every time I count down a new day, I have this mental image of myself pumping my fists into the air. Do you?

A couple things today:

Was talking to a client today, and, out of nowhere it seemed, she asked if I was a writer. I replied that I would like to be a writer and am making efforts towards it. I told her about my blog, it's theme, and how I'm planning a book. We talked about the book some, and then she asked where my significant other was deployed to. I answered, "Afghanistan."

She replied, "Well, I hope he, or she, comes home safely."

Score one for recognition of gays serving in the military!


Also, I was very sad to realize today that I missed a call from Zee last night. I was heartbroken when she told me she tried to call - I didn't even get the voicemail she left! :(

I missed the call because of a rotten program called Rhapsody. It likes to glitch and freeze my phone sometimes, but I didn't think it was anything serious. I was listening to it because they have four of Eddie Izzard's albums, but even Eddie isn't worth missing Zee. Last night the glitch froze my phone so severely that I couldn't receive any phone calls - nor could my alarm go off. So I was almost late for work. Yay. That could be a story all in itself. In fact, tomorrow, I think I will tell that story.

Anyways, the moral of that story is Rhapsody Sucks. Don't Download It.

But, if you know what's good for you, you will download Eddie Izzard.

Day 23: Something You Wish You Had Done

I wish I had tried out for theater. I seriously regret having never auditioned. I know there isn't a time limit on something like this, but I feel like my life would have taken a very different turn if I had been on stage earlier in my life.



Can you tell I'm tired and don't feel like writing a whole lot today? Almost forgot to write in here, actually. I told Work to kiss my ass. It misheard and kicked my ass instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis