Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 314

I started out my Christmas Day with a phone call from Zee, bright and early. It was so wonderful to hear her voice, but hanging up with her only served to emphasize how lonely I feel without her.

So, yay for tears on Christmas morning.

And then a phone call from my brother, saying that our dad had been trying to call me. So I also got a dash of guilt.

But if we ignore the tears and guilt, I've had a wonderful Christmas.

It snowed!

We made two DELICIOUS, yet simple, meals!

We've watched marvelous movies!

I've started knitting Zee's hat!

Mom surprised us with little gifts, like our traditional gift of an ornament!

It has been a beautiful little day, and I am so grateful for the people and all the love in my life.

Merry Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis