Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 359

51 Weeks Left

Let us not forget this blog's main purpose is an active countdown of the approximate date of Zee's return! And one week is gooooooooone!

And I have to say, I am very grateful that I have such a sweet, honest, loving, beautiful girlfriend. The letters she sends me are the highlights of my days, even if we are only a week in. But if this week is what the following ones will be like, then I look forward to 51 more weeks of letters and phone calls.

And 51 more weeks of her safe, I pray every day.

In other news, sent Zee's package today, and I was so nervous! Was it taped enough? Were the labels in all the right places? Was it clear that I had paid correctly? Did I fill out the customs form correctly?

I googled all these questions, and what did I get? I got exactly what I got when I was looking for blogs and/or articles of gay & lesbian military spouses.

Zip, zilch, nada.

Peoples of the Internets - you have been very unhelpful to me lately.

So, here's what I sent.
Carefully white-outed, you snitches! Anyhow, I asked the lady who picks up the mail at our salon if it was all done correctly, and all she could say was, "I'm not a clerk."

So, we'll see, and then I'll post, and then maybe someone someday will google "how to correctly attach customs form to military care package" and my blog will have the answer.

... You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis