Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 343

Posting early today because I'm not sure if I'll be in the mood to write later! My friend Zach is coming into town, and we are going to paint it red! I haven't had a night out since Zee left, so I'm a little excited. Especially since Zach is more of an alcoholic than I am, so, if I ever had a drinking partner, he'd be it.

Day 15: Something or Someone you can't live without, because you've tried living without it

Zee, Zee, Zee, Zee, Zee. It's only been three weeks, and I can feel her absence in every aspect of my life. Suddenly there's this void everywhere I go. Then I look back on my life before her, and I see all the emptiness. But I look forward, and I see a world of possibilities, a home, and love, and I want it - I want her - more than anything in the world.

Two halves of an better whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis