Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 356



Day Two: Something You Love About Yourself

My diversity. My, how would you say, eclectic-ness.

Haha. It makes choosing a little difficult sometimes, but it makes me happy to be surrounded by so many different things, so many types of music, so many languages, so many styles - just so much information.

I love culture, I love movies, I love history, I love the future, I love books, I love music, I love religion, I love science - I love. I love. I love.

I love edgy, I love sophisticated, I love old-fashioned, I love hippie, I love Victorian, I love nerdy, I love vogue - I just freaking love it all.

I think that this pursuit of knowledge and eclectic-ness makes me a more open, understanding, informed person.

And that makes me feel good about myself.

------

Current NaNoWriMo Word Count - 0

Computer is still not working. So, no writing. But, I have a plan!

Also, I have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend who melts my heart every day. :)

Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis