Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 344

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today has been a wonderful day. To start, I was able to talk to Zee twice, so I've been happy as a loon. Next, we had wonderful food, egg nog, pie, christmas movies, and naps.

I could be super cheesy and spiel about how grateful I am for my loved ones and expound on how I'm extra thankful for those serving overseas.

I mean, this is a blog about me missing my girlfriend during her deployment.

But everyone does all that. However, I'm too tired and lazy to try and think of something original and creative.

Day 14: A Hero That's Let You Down

Not even possible. Batman has never let me down. We are currently obsessed with stories about "every day people" who decide to become "super" heroes and right wrongs. Think Kick-Ass, The Cape, The Green Hornet - and I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now.



Everyone has forgotten about Batman. He is the original. Not a single super power. Just money and the ability to choose all the right smart people to build his really cool shit.

Go, Batman!



Also, I love you, Zee. :) I'm very proud of you, and I can't wait to have you back safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis