Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 244


Still posting from my phone. Boo.

My mother is angry. And when she's angry, she acts very immature towards us. And her only mode of communication is either yelling or complete silence.

As a result, I'm very angry at her because of her behavior. However, I have no idea how to confront her. She's my MOTHER. How do you tell your mom, whom you love and respect, that she needs to grow up?

Location : 232-240 Sanders Ferry Rd, Hendersonville, TN 37075,
Posted with love via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. Such a tough situation to be in, especially when the wrong words can just make the situation infinitely worse. In the end, it's best to just leave it be and walk away for time to cool off. Hope things calm down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis