Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 236

I know you have no reason to care about Bollywood, but this movie, Dostana, had my sister and I cracking up tonight.p It also helped distract me from the fact that Stupid Daylight Savings caused me to miss my Skype Date with Zee. :(

Two guys pretend to be gay in order to move into a swanky apartment that belongs to the niece of a very protective aunt.

Hilarity ensues as they try to keep up the charade, while dealing with the trials of falling for their beautiful roommate.

This video plays when one of the mothers gets the SHOCKING news that her son is "gay."

If you've never seen a Bollywood film before, this would be a great place to dip your toes into the awesome waters called Indian Film.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love Bollywood! This made me smile. One of my besties in college always joked that one day she would fall in love with a Bollywood star and have a Bollywood-tastic wedding. I really enjoy Bride and Prejudice {even though it's kind of western/Bollywood combo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can anyone not smile when watching Bollywood? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis