Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 221

Ugh.

(I warn that there's "offensive language" in this post. I only say this because I don't think I type "offensive language" very often, but I speak it so much that, at the end of this day, I can only type what I am actively thinking.)

The girl at work who is at the front desk with me is going to be asking questions of our bosses.

Questions that could lead to her being fired.

This is upsetting me for two huge reasons.

One - She's awesome, responsible, and fun to work with. We complement each other and do great things for the salon together.

Two - If she starts asking these questions very soon, my mini-vacay with Zee will be seriously, seriously, seriously threatened. I'm already sad that I'm not getting to spend the full two weeks of Zee's leave with her. I am positive that my heart will collapse.

I'm also positive that if my job demands that I give up my time with Zee, I will flat-out quit my job. I need this job, yes, but I can always find another job. I can't find another Zee.


This, my ladies ( & gents?), is what we call stress.


To distract myself, I bought a shit-ton of books today.

But other drama happened today that I won't even get into now, so the retail therapy made only the slightest dent in my bad mood.


To give this post a less unhappy tone, I'm going to do this "Me: A to Z" thing I've seen floating around.

I have never been much into memes like these, but hey. What the fuck. I got new followers who demand to know who they're following. (Or maybe that's my ego speaking...)

Without further ado...

The One and Only KINDLE
From A to motherf***ing Z

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Queen. It's beautiful.


C. Chore you dislike: All.

D. Dogs: Fuck'em. They are demanding and loud. I like prissy kitties. However, we will be getting dogs because Zee is allergic to cats. Woe.

E. Essential start to your day: Managing to get out of bed.

F. Favorite color: Purple!

G. Gold or silver: Silver. For some reason, gold looks trashy on me.

H. Height: 5' 6.5"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Your mom.

J. Job title: "Salon Coordinator" But I prefer "Future Queen of the World."

K. Kids: No, thank you.

L. Live: Tennessee. I've already told Zee what it will take to get me to live in a colder climate.

M. Mom’s name: Melanie

N. Nick names: Giggle, Benz

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, although I did take an emergency midnight trip once when I had a severe allergic reaction to a Grapple (hybrid fruit of grapes and apples).

P. Pet peeves: Speech impediments. I don't care if you can't help it. I'm sorry. I can't talk to you.

Q. Quote from a movie: "THIS. IS. SPARTAAA!!!!!!!"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty, wanna be lefty.

S. Siblings: Two, both younger, both diabetic. Zac, 21, and Hannah, 18.

T. Time you wake up: It depends on the week. Either 6:00 AM (booooo) or 9:30 AM (...eh.)

U. Underwear: Aerie panties, Walmart bras. Classssssy.

V. Vegetables you don't like: PEAS. Ugh. Yick. No. NEVER. Also - Do beets count? Those are gross too.

W. What makes you run late: Texting/Talking with Zee, reading, daydreaming, food, movies/tv, showers. Basically - everything.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Backbone. ...I think that's it. I've been pretty accident free, because I'm amazing. **knock on wood til it breaks**

Y. Yummy food you make: Yeah....

Z. Zoo animal favorites: KITTIES! And Giraffes! And Elephants! But mostly the kitties!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :) this made me smile. i feel like i actually met you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awful day, but I hope it works out so that you do get to spend a mini-vacations with zee! I know I go crazy when I'm separated from my love and at most I've dealt with a month, so you deserve to have as much time with her as you possibly can.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis