Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 271

I am an official
Football Jinx.

I tried to root for the Packers,
but I soon realized, deep in my heart, I wanted the Steelers to win.
Because my mom was rooting for them.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

I. Like. Football.

Why. Can't. I. Win??


In the meantime, I re-organized and cataloged all my books.

Not counting dictionaries and some workbooks, cookbooks, etc...

I have 326 books.


As I was counting, I couldn't help myself....

I kept interrupting the Super Bowl to talk about my books.

And I joked that I should have been a librarian.


And then it all made sense.

I should be a librarian.

I mean, it's never too late.

I have a bachelors in journalism.

I can get my masters in Library Science.



I guess? Am I making decisions too quickly?

I sent an email to Zee telling her of this idea. We'll see what she says.


Speaking of, I love Skype Sundays. :D They. Are. My. FAVORITE.


P.S. Do you like how I change my writing style with almost every post?
Or is that just me?



P.P.S. The Lesbian of Love still wants your questions!
email your queries to {{ kindle.rouse@gmail.com }}
Ask today and don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis