Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 261



I think my random meme Wednesdays are going to be a good thing.

I mean, of all the days where you need help, hump day is it. It is the threshold of the weekend. If you can just make it through this day, you'll be ok.

And this week, I need all the help I can get. Work has been getting busier and busier, so I've been indulging excessively in what I'm going to pay an homage to today.


Star Trek

I've been watching it so much this week, that my mom has started giving me shit about it.

"You've spent no time with the family."


"You haven't done anything all week."


"You just come home and go straight to your room."


Hey! I'm a geek! Give me a break!

If I don't completely nerd out and marathon something once in a blue moon
my head will EXPLODE.

1 comment:

  1. Totally watched some of the old star trek movies this weekend :) Embrace the inner geek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis