Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 208

Ok, I'm sorry. I had this planned to write this funny, off-the-cuff post today.

But then today happened.

To say I've been stressed today, would be a severe understatement.

In fact, I've been in complete freak-out mode all day.

Talking to some wonderful ladies (THANK YOU!) helped a ton, but talking to my girlfriend was the ultimate balm.

I'm feeling a lot better, and I'm SO EXCITED to be with her soon.

But this is short, because stress is exhausting.

And bad for my breakouts.

But great for my postponing my period.

You win some; You lose some.




P.S. thank you EVERYONE for all your wonderful support! I'll have decent posts coming your way SOON!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can stay calm and well rested for R&R...you'll need it! Happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis